The banking sector, which is constantly changing, is now facing several challenges related to:
- The Back Office in view of the development of its activities and the diversification of its products thanks to the new digital IT tools, imperative of productivity gains;
- The Front Office, involving its proximity to its clients: bank-client relations are indeed one of the major stakes of the banking industry for the next years;
- The rapid innovation of Mobile Payment, which expands in Africa and in the world.
The answers to these challenges can be found in the International Forum on the New Digital Financial Solutions, which will deal in 2 working days:
- The state of the Art of Electronic Payment, the experience exchange and good practices;
- Innovation and technological trends to bridge the digital fracture;
- Data security and the regulatory framework;
- The development of a winning strategy in tune with advanced digital countries.