International Forum on Innovative Digital Financial Instruments 3rd edition
The International Forum on Innovative Digital Financial Instruments is an initiative of the Tunisian Professional Association of Banks and Financial Institutions, APTBEF which wanted to federate its members around a strategic theme current and prospective digital financial transformation.
This International Forum, in its 4th edition, is organized by APTBEF, UBM, AICTO and TAE and will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday 09-10 June 2020 from 9:00 am at the Kram Exhibition Center in Tunis in the conference room on the 1st floor with a capacity of 500 people.
This Forum will initiate a productive dialogue between financial managers from different business cultures allowing the emergence of new ideas which will be debated within the 3 panels aiming at the evolution of innovative concepts in a climate of favorable exchange.
- Welcome from Mr. FERID TOUNSI , CEO of Tunisie Afrique Export,
- A word from Mr. MOHAMED FADHEL KRAIEM , Minister of Communication Technologies and Digital Economy .
- A word from Mr. NIZAR YAÎCH , Minister of Finance ,
- A word from Mr. MAROUEN ABASSI , Governor of the Central Bank of Tunisia ,
- A word from Mr. Sylvère BANKIMBAGA , President of the Club of African Banks and Credit Institutions
- A word from Mr. Ahmed ELKARM , President of the Union of Maghreb Banks
- A word from Mr. Marcello Baricordi , General Manager for Middle East and North Africa (MENA) -VISA Inc
- A word from Mr. Habib Ben Hadj Kouider , President of the Tunisian Professional Association of Banks and Financial Institutions
June 9, 2020 at 11:30 am
International Forum on Innovative Digital Financial Instruments
June 9, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
June 10, 2020 at 11:00 am
Theme 1: Digital and CSR, what trends, what tools, what strategy for Banks and Fintech? Yves EONNET – CEO TagPay.
T heme 2 : What skills to implement CSR? Vincent Di BETTA – Head of international Expertise Activities Bpifrance.
Theme 3: Digital for sustainable development, Aymen MTIMET, Director of Déloitte Africa Council.
Theme 4: Cybersecurity, CSR what convergences, Haythem Elmir CEO Keystone.
Mr.Mohamed Ridha Chalghoum
Mr. Marouen El Abassi
Governor of the Tunisian Central Bank
M. Ahmed El karm
M. Mohamed Ben Amor
Secretary General of AICTO
M. David WEN
Speaker Chair of ITU Focus Group on Digital Fiat Currency at International Telecommunication Union
M. HABIB KARAOULI
CEO of Capital African Partners Bank
M. ELYES BEN RAYANA
Member of board Council, BIAT
Professeur, SKEMA Business School, France
M. FERID TOUNSI
CEO of TUNISIE AFRIQUE EXPORT
Reservation ends in
Tel: 216 71 975 035 / 71 975 054
Fax: +216 71 975 352
Adress: Kram Exhibition Center