SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022 CONFIRMS ITS AFRICAN AND INTERNATIONAL DIMENSION
- The SITIC AFRICA in its 6th edition will be organized in Abidjan from May 30 to June 1, 2022 (see attached argument).
- SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022 is under the High Patronage of HE the President of the Republic of Tunisia. The request from the High Patronage of HE the President of the Ivorian Republic is in progress.
- The Triangular Cooperation Côte d’Ivoire, Tunisia, France will be one of the novelties for this 6th edition, declined in particular by three Pavilions of Honor for each of the three countries.
The private sector will be strongly represented and supported by the various employers, in particular for the countries of honor in logic of triangular cooperation: CGECI for Côte d’Ivoire, UTICA for Tunisia and MEDEF for France.
A triangular partnership CLUBS DSI and FRENCH TECH are also planned.
- Ivorian participation in SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022 will be that of the Host Country.
- Ivorian participation in SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022 will be that of the Host Country
- Tunisian participation in SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022 will be strong:
A 270 m2 Pavilion of Honor managed by the Ministry of Communication Technologies.
A booth for Tunisian Professional Association of Banks is reserved with 5 Tunisian Banks Sponsors and Exhibitors.
Private groups, strategic partners of SITIC AFRICA will be Sponsors and Exhibitors.
A strong delegation of around fifty participants will be led by the Minister of Communication Technologies and will take part in SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022.
- French participation in SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022 will be that of a Guest of Honor Country:
- SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022 is labeled Business France.
- More than 50 exhibiting French companies are expected.
- The INFRANUM Federation is an institutional partner of SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022.
- The World Trade Center network is a partner of SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022.
- The Eastern Region of France is a partner of SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022.
- 11 countries have already confirmed their participation with Pavilions at SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022 :
- Côte d’Ivoire, Tunisia, France : Pavilions of Honor
- Sub-Saharan African countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger, Senegal.
- Morocco, Canada, Germany.
- 3 countries in the process of being confirmed: Belgium, Egypt, Jordan.
- A Startup village will be visible in order to present the potential of young entrepreneurs, especially African ones.
- A space dedicated to innovation will make it possible to present current innovative offers using new innovative digital technologies: 3D printer, telemedicine cabin, drones, etc.
- Delegations of foreign visitors :
- At the international level: more than 200 professional visitors expected: Germany,
- France, Canada, Belgium, Jordan
- At the African level: more than 500 companies expected: Morocco, Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, DRC, Senegal, Chad, Togo, Tunisia.
- UNIDO and GIZ are partners of SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022
- Renowned international sponsors have already been announced such as VISA, HUAWEI…
- A dedicated space for B2B meetings is already scheduled to organize more than 1,000 face-to-face B2B meetings
- The International Digital Transformation Forums will be a major component of SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022. The 5 Forums will be chaired by the Ivorian Ministers in charge of Finance, Health, Industry, Higher Education and Agriculture.
- International FINTECH Forum in its 5th edition will bring together Tunisian, Ivorian, sub-Saharan and French bankers.
- International E-Health Forum in Africa in its 4th edition will bring together Ivorian, Tunisian, Sub-Saharan and French health professionals. Post-Covid and Telemedicine will be among the most important topics to be discussed.
- International Forum Industry 4.0 in its 3rd edition will continue to raise awareness among African industrialists on the importance of digital to improve their competitiveness. The French Digital Infrastructure Federation, INFRANUM is already a partner in this Forum with UNIDO and GIZ. The Tunisian Minister of Industry is approached to co-chair this Forum.
- International Forum Training 4.0 will emphasize the importance of human resources training in Africa by putting digital at the center of gravity of this training to gain in efficiency, go faster and better. Ivorian, Tunisian and French Universities are already partners in this Forum.
- International E-Agriculture Forum to make agricultural processes more efficient and improve yields. Ivorian, Tunisian and French start-ups are already partners in this Forum.