Digital Marketing training: implementation strategies in financial institutions
- Understanding the strategic, organizational and technological challenges imposed by the Internet
- Acquire a global and structured approach to digital marketing
- Know the main tools used to implement a digital strategy
- Acquire the fundamentals of the main digital levers
- Identify the new challenges related to Data
- Know the key indicators to drive your digital strategy
Understanding the challenges of business digitalization
- Technological developments are changing the world!
- The connected consumer, what impact on businesses?
- Digitalized companies vs Traditional companies
- The special case of financial companies
The sites of business digitalization
- 3 Fundamental Axes: customer experience, work processes and human resources
- Leadership and management of digitalization
- Marketing and the customer experience
Digitization in Practice
- Why do we need a roadmap?
- The 5 steps to digitize your business
- Integrating digital into marketing strategies
- Integrate digital into its marketing / communication strategy.
- Discover the BTC methodology: from audit to action plans on the various contact points.
- Identify the challenges of digital for brands and the importance of becoming Digital Friendly.
- Understand the concept of brand platform in the digital age.
- Go from exposure to engagement.
- Set up an integrated action plan and identify complementarities with traditional contact points.
- Examples and success stories of digital integration cases.
Discover the evolutions of digital marketing in the era of Data
- Switch from emailing to a multi-channel relationship program.
- Discover marketing automation and the new scenario possibilities.
- Understand the different types of Data available for businesses.
- Distinguish E-CRM, CRM, Social CRM, Open Data, 1st party, 2nd party, 3rd party…
- Understanding the online advertising revolution: from media planning to
planning and programmatic audiences.
- Understand the evolution of purchasing methods and the possibilities of marketing targeting.
- Organize to face the challenges and opportunities offered by Data for digital.
- Use a Data Management Platform (DMP) or a Customer Data Platform
- Understand the technical, business and legal dimensions of these platforms.
- Set up an effective site
- Master the concepts of definition and construction of a site: personas, UX design, development language.
- Understand the impact of mobile usage on websites.
- Differentiate mobile first, mobile only, responsive site and mobile application.
- Determine relevant indicators to monitor the performance of your site.
- Identify the tools for gathering information and give meaning to its indicators.
- Switch from reporting to optimizing your site.
- Optimizing the customer experience on its site thanks to A / B test tools, personalization tools, surveys …
Improve your SEO
- Understand the basics of SEO optimization.
- Master how the Google algorithm works.
- Know the techniques of SEO optimization in engines
- Understand how paid SEO works
- Understand the functioning of the Google Adwords platform
- Know the different possible targeting of Google Adwords
- Understand the features offered: call to action, store visit.
- Identify the complementarities between natural referencing and paid referencing.
Optimizing the use of social media
- Discover the latest trends in media and social networks.
- Set up a network presence strategy: which social networks to choose and which content to produce?
- Develop relevant conversational schedules.
- Manage and manage your social networks: the main tools to know.
- Examples and best practices of social media marketing strategies.
Reservation ends in
Join us and be part of the great ICT event in Africa alongside decision makers and prime contractors from Tunisia, Africa and elsewhere. Come Share your experiences and participate in exchanges to contribute to the development of South-South collaboration links.
Tel: 216 71 975 035 / 71 975 054
Fax: +216 71 975 352
Adress: Kram Exhibition Center